Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Snappy Appy



Today I’m proud and pleased to announce the recent launch of a new iPhone App for Pr*tty Sh*tty.

Some of you may recall me posting poll questions about the creation of this app a long while back. Since then, I’ve been working with some talented young guys known as Doomed Mobile who generously donated their time and expertise to put this together. Thanks so much to them!

The app is pretty simple stuff. It’s designed to help P*S* readers contribute images of the designs they encounter on a daily basis. All you have to do is take a photo, or pull one from an existing album, then tag it, and send it in. I’ll take it from there.

I hope those of you with iPhones (running the latest iOS) will take the time to download it. And, better yet, take the time to use and send in your submissions!

Thanks everyone.

2 comments: