Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Item Four: Spread the word

Ok. I know I said there were only three items, but I’ve arrived at a fourth. I hope you’ll forgive the intrusion in your daily intake of P*S*.

I’ll keep this brief: If you enjoy this blog and want other people to enjoy it too, then please help me spread the word.

At the bottom of each post you’ll find a couple buttons. The Share button gives you multiple options, and Undrln is a social bookmarking site specifically for design. (The Undrln button was reacting badly to the asterisks in the name of this site, so I’ve removed it from the posts until there’s a fix. It’s still in the sidebar though.) You can also use those same buttons in the sidebar to the right, if you’d rather share the whole blog and not just an individual post.

Much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Josh,

    I will link to you on my blog, which I am oh so sure will rocket you to international stardom. I do love your blog.

    emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I can taste the high life now.

    Give Mike a high five for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do enjoy your blog.
    Am down with anybody who's willing to make fun
    of Avatar, because I feel as passionately about good writing as you
    do about good design. Linked to it on my FB page today. Now, take a look at the campaign a friend of mine posted. She thinks it's great.
    I think it's positively hurlaceous. As if these poor women hadn't been abused enough...

    http://cre8tivision.blogspot.com/2009/09/1-888-prevent-campaign.html

    http://cre8tivision.blogspot.com/2009/09/1-888-prevent-campaign.html

    ReplyDelete