Thursday, October 7, 2010

The People's Design Award

Pr*tty Sh*tty has been nominated for the second year in a row for the Cooper Hewitt’s People’s Design Award. Needless to say, it’s an honor to be nominated, and I’d be even more stoked if everyone took a moment to go and vote for me. And while you’re there, spread the word via Twitter or whatever venue you prefer.

What I do here isn’t particularly glamorous. And, as of yet, it’s popularity has been limited. But I am thankful for a devoted readership who gets it, and gets something out of it. There’s little reward in championing dog food packaging, or vilifying it for that matter. Still, I remain devoted to the idea that everyone deserves better design, and I hope to maintain P*S* as the forum for that discussion.

If you like the sound of that, show some love and go vote. I humbly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment