Thursday, June 24, 2010

Neri's Bakery Products and Fischer Foods of New York

Hey there Mr. Mustache. Any interest in being my new favorite uncle?

Don’t feel left out Li’l Sprinter. You can be my new favorite thing I wish I never had to see again.


  1. I do love that little guy!

  2. What a lazy logo effort on the part of Fischer Foods. Are they a delivery company? Do they only cater to sporting events? I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THE CHEF IS IN A HURRY! Personally, I want my chefs to take their time. I don't want them rushing though a recipe just to make a buck. Uncle Neri, however, assures me that he has tasted his product and approves. That gives me confidence in the brand. Uncle Neri cares.

  3. That's not a running chef! That is a chef doing The Windmill and The Splits.

  4. My favorite part of the mustache man is that he looks like he's smoking a big ol' J.

  5. I agree with both comments. But does anyone else see the italian uncle smoking a joint?