Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Toasties East and Lenny's




Pr*tty
Everything about this is pretty great. The dark brown and lime green combo. The slanted type that’s breaking off the edges of the sign. And Sackers is a good looking typeface. The only fault I might find is that the word East is set in a different font for no apparent reason, but since it’s the awesome Zapata I’ll forgive it.

Sh*tty
I like Lenny’s sandwiches, but what the eff is up with the Tekton. If I were a little more type-sensitive this would be equivalent to finding a pine tree air freshener in place of the lettuce on my turkey on whole wheat.

And really, if you’re going to use Tekton, at least keep it consistent... their website shows at least three different variations of the logotype. That said, I do like their little Lenny guy.

Lenny’s image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment